• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

POST ALL CHEMISTRY QUESTIONS HERE

Reaction score
this is for chemistry questions of all types whether theory ,MCQs or ATPs ..................... post all you r questions and confusions in this thread................. :) :) :)

Reaction score
HERE ARE THINGS THAT MIGHT HELP............ALTHOUGH POSTED BY OTHER USERS AND ME AS WELL BEFORE BUT I AM TRYING TO PUT ALL CHEM RELATED THINGS I CAN FIND HERE

Attachments

• Examiner_Tips_for_O_Level_Chemistry_5070_FINAL.pdf
    99.4 KB · Views: 195
Reaction score
i posted a question in Help/ideas ETC ..nd i was neglected so ..gonna try ma chances here xD

Why The Level Of The solvent Is Below The Base-line??

nd

WHy Must The Starting Line Be Drawn In Pencil Not in Ink ?? .. IS it ... To Prevent Mixing Of the solvent with the ink? /.. thanks in advance =)

Reaction score
dark0gamer said:
i posted a question in Help/ideas ETC ..nd i was neglected so ..gonna try ma chances here xD

nd

WHy Must The Starting Line Be Drawn In Pencil Not in Ink ?? .. IS it ... To Prevent Mixing Of the solvent with the ink? /.. thanks in advance =)
no you were not neglected! me and commensense just gave you the answers!

Reaction score
princemaazthefinal said:
dark0gamer said:

nd

STALKEEER :p xD ... yeah yeah thx dude =) owe u big time :)

Reaction score
dark0gamer said:
princemaazthefinal said:
dark0gamer said:

nd

STALKEEER :p xD ... yeah yeah thx dude =) owe u big time :)
LOL!

Reaction score
kk one more question ur majesty =) .. why -ve ions are called anions .. and +ve ions called Cations ?? :/ :/ i hate these questions :S

Reaction score
Where did you find this question? Did you make it up yourself? These are just names! Shall I ask, why are you called dark0gamer?

Reaction score
abcde said:
Where did you find this question? Did you make it up yourself? These are just names! Shall I ask, why are you called dark0gamer?

Noo iam not playing or anything :/ .. i just found them in ma book :/ nd i cant contact ma teacher :cry: :cry:

mm about ur question ... cuz i luv online-PC games... nd i luv killing hint Dark Gamer =) .. wburs?? :p absde?

Reaction score
Well, they are called cations and anions because Cations ( + ) attracts towards CATHODE ( negative electrode ) and Anion ( -) attracts towards ANODE ( positive electrode ) during electrolysis. :)

Reaction score
KarachiRocker said:
Well, they are called cations and anions because Cations ( + ) attracts towards CATHODE ( negative electrode ) and Anion ( -) attracts towards ANODE ( positive electrode ) during electrolysis. :)

many thxx dude =) :Rose:

Reaction score
Hey guys plzz tell me what is redox titration???? And plzz tell me the year of any ATP past paper in which redox titration came??! Plz it's urgent.......

Reaction score
dudes and dudets i need help!

u know wen u get a graph in mcq's of chem p6. they give u 2 curves ending at the same level, wat does that indicate??
also how does the concentration, no. of moles, catalyst make a graph alter???
(if u guyz have images attachments plz do share them also)
thnx

Reaction score
zain786 said:
dudes and dudets i need help!

u know wen u get a graph in mcq's of chem p6. they give u 2 curves ending at the same level, wat does that indicate??
also how does the concentration, no. of moles, catalyst make a graph alter???
(if u guyz have images attachments plz do share them also)
thnx

it wud be better if u cud post the link of such questions or atleast the years... maybe more of us cud help dat way.

Reaction score
itx mostly like same level indicates same volume of the product produced eg. CO2 evolved. the graph dat represents the experiment done with catalyst or increased concentration of reactants will be steeper than the other. how steep the graph is mostly represents how fast the reaction occurred. i may not be cmpltly correct bt a bit of it shud be accurate =)