• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

POLL: Chem paper 33 2013

HOW DID YOU FIND IT?

• Good

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Ugly

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
In my opinion, this paper was the finest piece of absolute DRIVEL (i.e. BULL****) that CIE has ever produced.

Reaction score
Tell me how many of you got time to attempt the last 5 mark box? Mostly people left it. Does that bring the gt any down? What is the expected gt?

Reaction score
Tell me how many of you got time to attempt the last 5 mark box? Mostly people left it. Does that bring the gt any down? What is the expected gt?
If many people left it, then the gt will definitely be lowered.

Reaction score
it ws leaked though,,,some ppl already knew the answers to salts///:(.:(
They still had to do the tests, though, because there are marks for the observations; and they couldn't have been sure, anyway, of whether or not what they found on the Internet was correct. Though I saw it after the exam, and it was, heh.

Reaction score
They still had to do the tests, though, because there are marks for the observations; and they couldn't have been sure, anyway, of whether or not what they found on the Internet was correct. Though I saw it after the exam, and it was, heh.
yeah

Reaction score
w
what were the salts??

Reaction score
u knw HunzaZ, paper ws leaked here !!!
And I read the message I got and ironically I got the ions same :s Though I still dont believe it to be true because I literally tried guesswork at the last box and wrote observations having read from the test sheet