• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
Oops sorry going out of the topic. Yeah u are right...................so here is a discussion table .......................OKAY GUYS NOW WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS RELATED TO THE POLITICAL SITUATION OF PAKISTAN??? AND WHAT DO YOU ADVISE TO OUR OWN PEOPLE?? :) :D

Reaction score
Paskitan's political conditions- WORSE
with others- WORST
if a country cant be good to its ppl, how the hell they can be good to others, they are usually selfish, can u see any justice here?
:!:

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM I SEE. WEll what i think is that it is only people's mental problem that they make things worse................that is what is the problem of pakistani people not only pakistani but of the whole world.................That is why most of the people are doing evil deeds ...but dude not all of them are like that. In this world there are good people and leaders too. :) :D

Reaction score
Thats quite stupid of you :p
A nation can be strong if it wants.
This bull**** governemnt has destroyed our souls

Reaction score
silensea i am not saying that you are wrong dear. i was just telling you the positive side. but in some way our leaders are too bad and wicked too. look dear scouserifc is also right we should pray instead of curse. SO OOOOOOOOOOOOPS SORRRY I ALSO SAID THAT THEY ARE TOO BAD. hehehehehe. ;) :p :)
WEll please send some more views :)

Reaction score
SEE, WE CANT BLAME OUR LEADERS TONLY
WE OURSELVES ARE SO WEAK
AGAR HAM STROMNG HOTEY TO LEBANESE KI TARAH APNI IDENTITY KE LIYE LARTEY.
WE ARE JUST SO CALLED "FREE" PEOPLE
But in our own country we dont have our identity...everday thousands of our own ppl r killed...we have to raise our VOICE
JO KOI BHE NAHI KAR SAKTA :)

Reaction score
aray meray bhai silentsea...............yahi to main keh rahi thi pehle..........................I also meant the same thing yaar...........LOok my pal.................our leaders are bad as well as our own people. Our leaders are incompetent and incapable. they are too easy loving and luxurious. On the other hand our own people they do not support our country.........I mean they are not trying to be united................that is what our pakistan lacks............ UNITY.................which indians have. You know why india is succeeding............. its just because they are working hard together. In this way they are proceeding in their life forward and forward and forward..........but our own people do not show corporation at all..they instead fight and quarrel with each other. :)
And yeah in my opinion i also prefer IMRAN KHAN...................he truly is a a legend of pakistan...................it was all because of his support, his humbleness and his boldness that we won the world cup in 1992. :)
I REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT WE ALSO WIN THE WORLD CUP IN 2015................just hope for the best dude. :)