• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pokemon Fans Only<< Random Discussion about Pokemon.

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to know how many pokemon fans are out here on XPC. So post here if YOU are a FAN of pokemon. Post here since when you started watching/playing Pokemon. If you have any special consoles dedicated to Pokemon. Any Pokemon Trading cards, Games like Diamond,Pearl,Platinum,Heartgold,Soulsilver,Black,White and the upcoming versions BLACK AND WHITE 2!

So, we'll just keep chatting here about such stuff. Hoping for a few fans to pop up.

Reaction score
My friend... With Pokemon, there is NO AGE LIMIT.
Sure there aint, but i think i got bored, was fed up!
I had around 1000 cards, many rare ones too, finished various games a dozen times each and even acted as pokemon!

It all just died down with age, as i began to have new interests.....

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to know how many pokemon fans are out here on XPC. So post here if YOU are a FAN of pokemon. Post here since when you started watching/playing Pokemon. If you have any special consoles dedicated to Pokemon. Any Pokemon Trading cards, Games like Diamond,Pearl,Platinum,Heartgold,Soulsilver,Black,White and the upcoming versions BLACK AND WHITE 2!

So, we'll just keep chatting here about such stuff. Hoping for a few fans to pop up.

I also used to be an addict, although the only pokemon I ever tried/played was Diamond on the DS. I think at one point I toward I was lucky enough to capture a shiny Uxie (no cheats)! Dialga was my favourite because of how awesome he looks, his size, the fact that he's on the cover and that he has a great shade of blue. smzimran's theory applies to me too.. I guess I found new games and just moved on. I also had the Wii version but I barely played that for even a week xD had cards when I was very young but don't know what happened there..

Reaction score
I see, I have been playing since 5 years now. All games played. Over 2000+ cards.
Finished all the games 3+ times. Waiting for Pokemon Black.
Played in Wifi Battles: 2134+
Won: 1800+
Lost: 400+

I have caught all Pokemon in ALL THE GAMES.
I have caught 7 Shiny Pokemon in all these 5 years.

Reaction score
I see, which games have you played?
I see, I have been playing since 5 years now. All games played. Over 2000+ cards.
Finished all the games 3+ times. Waiting for Pokemon Black.
Played in Wifi Battles: 2134+
Won: 1800+
Lost: 400+

I have caught all Pokemon in ALL THE GAMES.
I have caught 7 Shiny Pokemon in all these 5 years.
Uhem, I was fed up of so many pokemon as the serial proceeded, you see i was one of the old guys.
I loved the Kanto pokemons, played with all of them,
Then came johto, that was good too!
Then came Hoenn, that was good as well but i began to think they are getting too much and too similar pokemons
Then after that i quit, dunno the rest!

I have cards till ex-power keepers as far as i can remember, i still have all of them!

And games, many:
There were not many wifi battles back then, i played crater online and the dozens of nintendo games and i was literally a PHd on the pokedex!
Lugia, Charizard, Mewtwo, Entie these were the legendary ones, dont remember the rest!

Reaction score
seen it a few times; I didn't find it interesting... I like tom & jerry more than that.. :D
Who doesn't like tom and jerry, i still like tom and jerry, its one of the evergreen cartoons! :)

Not everybody likes pokemon though, its too complicated!
I remember relatives and other friends calling us mad and insane when we used to play, but again where's childhood if you never did insane and crazy things!
;)

Reaction score
I was a bigggg fannn of Pokemon
and still watch them but not frequently now

had about 900 cards
had played Emerald, Leafgreen, Collessum, Stadium 1 & 2 !