• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poetry! =P

Reaction score
Unanswered Questions

If he was my absolute blessing in disguise, why did he leave me broken hearted?
If he was the rare cure of my deadly disease, why did he leave me in aching agony?
If he was the illuminating light to my devastating darkness, why did he leave me screaming in despair?
If he was my firm support, why did he leave me on the edge of disaster?
If he was my prince; a knight in shining armor, why did he leave his princess staggering bare-foot through the deep dark forest all alone?
If he was my only strength, why did he leave me crumbling in weakness?
If he was my best friend, why did he leave me lonely and isolated?
If he was the reason behind my angelic smile, or the explanation behind my flawless
laugh, or even the existence behind my radiant blush, why did he leave me crying an ocean of priceless, and precious tears?
If he was my melodious and symphonic lullaby, why did he leave me restless and awake for sleepless nights?
If he was the enlightening song for my soul, why did he leave me singing a different tune?
If he was the yearning desire of my desert-like existent life, why did he leave me running in a red crimson dress, lost in a mirage of the never-ending sandy desert?
If he was my intoxicating, completely addictive drug, why did he leave me in a menacing, silent torture?
If he was my inspiring success, why did he leave me in marred failure?
If he was my dream come true, why did he leave me bleeding with all the broken pieces shattered innocently on the merciless floor?
If he was honest in his words, why did he break his promise to me?
If he wasn't a player, why did he play along with my feelings?
If we weren't meant to be, then for what purpose did he come, destroying me?
Most importantly, If he really did love me, then why did he leave me with unanswered questions?

guys i wrote this myself today ... tell me what u think XD :D
Tbh the best person to tell u about this all is My Name ..:p
But i truly loved this piece of writing ^_^ especailly the closin was wonderful..it has this power in it.xD

Last edited: