• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Plzzz take your time out to readthis post

Reaction score
Plzz guys i need some short notes on waves (As level) or any website that could explain that concept of waves. any help wud be appreciated

Reaction score
I have already taken a look at this site before. do u have some notes or something that u cud give me for doing pastpapers

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes.

You're welcome.

Attachments

• WAVES.PDF
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
Reaction score
thnx a lot :))))

can u also tell me how to take out phase difference in radians or degree ??

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
No problem.

In terms of distance:
Phase Difference = 2πx/λ (where x = wavelength distance) This is for radians.
Phase Difference = 360x/λ

^ To get phase difference in terms of time, replace 'x' with 't'.

Reaction score
No problem.

In terms of distance:
Phase Difference = 2πx/λ (where x = wavelength distance) This is for radians.
Phase Difference = 360x/λ

^ To get phase difference in terms of time, replace 'x' with 't'.

Can u tell me what will be proportional to what in the formula dsin theta= n(wavelength) and wavelength= ax/d. For example when it asks what will cause the fringe spacing to increase???

Reaction score
Plzz guys i need some short notes on waves (As level) or any website that could explain that concept of waves. any help wud be appreciated
Read the chapter from Chris Mee's book. Then reinforcing the chapter from Pacific volume 2 or other books can be quite useful too! That's what my school teacher told me to do. I haven't started studying waves from Pacific volume 2 that thorougly though , it's still good in Chris Mee's book!

Reaction score
Read the chapter from Chris Mee's book. Then reinforcing the chapter from Pacific volume 2 or other books can be quite useful too! That's what my school teacher told me to do. I haven't started studying waves from Pacific volume 2 that thorougly though , it's still good in Chris Mee's book!

i dont have it. Can you scan the pages to give chapter waves to me or do u have some link to the book online?