• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

plz upload important points of biology paper 3 plz

Reaction score
plz upload the main points of biology paper 3
what should be covered and what are the things thtat we have to learn???????? :)

Reaction score
HEY NOOR BRO STUDY ABOUT REPRODUCTION(ANIMALS AND PLANT), POLLUTION, POPULATION AND EXTRAS LIKE HUMAN DIET, ANIMAL KINGDOM, FAMINE;DROUGHT;NATURAL DISASTER EFFECTS ON FOOD PRODUCTION, HEART, LUNGS, EXCRETION .
ONE SECRET GO THRU THE EASY CHPTERS 1ST AS U'LL HVE THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THEM AND THEN GO 4 THE CHPTRS WHICH ARE VERY TUF AS THESE WILL TKE TIME TO COVER AND WE HAVE LESS TIME IN HAND.
EASY CHPTR REVISION FIRST HARD CHAPTER REVISION LAST.
SERIOUSLY TRY IT!!!! IT HELPS, WELL IT HELPED ME FEEL FREE 2 SAY KNW.

JUS LUK AT 2010 O/N how twisted the questions are don't u think. I mean till 2010 m?j the most common chptrs used 2 cme and then suddenly about 20 mrks for questions related 2 lymph nodes antibiotics!!!!. this is so messed up. and pressurizing for me.

PRAY 2 ALLAH(SWT) SO THAT WE ALL GET A*.

THE HIGHER YOU AIM THE MORE CLOSE YOU REACH. Y:)

Reaction score
Do you have the Biology IGCSE Study Guide?
If you do, study from that, thoroughly, and you are guaranteed an A* Insha'Allah.