• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

plz help me whether to choose fsc or edexcel

Reaction score
I AM CURRENTLY DOING\G MY IGCSE'S AND WILL GET OVER INSHALLAH ON 13.I HEARD THAT IN PAKISTAN THEY ARE DEDUCTING A LOT OF MARKS AND SO U DONT GET ADMISSION... I WANT TO GO FOR MEDICINE!! WHICH IS BEST FOR ME IF I HAVE TO GO FOR UNIVERSITY IN PAKISTAN )(KARACHI) ??

Reaction score
Hi i need help from all the excepts out there. i have done recently done o levels nd nw i want to join Business Line . So im thinking i should do Acca Rather Than CA . Im having problem in choosing Nd also having problems in choosing the right institute .So please iif U guys can Guide me i will be very great full. THANX

Reaction score
okay guyz the answer to your question.
I AM CURRENTLY DOING\G MY IGCSE'S AND WILL GET OVER INSHALLAH ON 13.I HEARD THAT IN PAKISTAN THEY ARE DEDUCTING A LOT OF MARKS AND SO U DONT GET ADMISSION... I WANT TO GO FOR MEDICINE!! WHICH IS BEST FOR ME IF I HAVE TO GO FOR UNIVERSITY IN PAKISTAN )(KARACHI) ??
Okay firstly what u said is true! But in order to get into the prestigious medicince universities you must get goof grades and you must pass their test.Problem for you is that why are u doing IGCSE if u r in Pakistan b/c in Pakistan IGCSE is not recognized and no equivalence is available.You should do only and only and then go towards a'level and try your best to acheive good grades.If u think this is difficult, then i suggest you do o'level and then go for fsc...dnt go for edxcel at any cost.Thats my opinionThe rest is up to you