• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pls give me a sample commentary of English 9093

Reaction score
Hey! I'm giving English in a couple of days! Pls someone give me any sample commentary u have written for 9093! Cause I haven't really found any such material yet! Ask if u r also giving it' this is a good revision site I found http://www.universalteacher.org.uk/lang/power.htm#adgrammar

And also tell me has the pattern of answering changed for 9093,.. Like my teacher told me to no longer continue my approach of commenting line by like paragraph by paragraph... She said just collect it all and write in 2 pages! So pls pls give me a sample commentary! Thanks! :)

Reaction score
I don't think it has, but my teacher did say to write as small as possible, 1.5 to 2 pages max (which is kind of hard, I always lose marks fr not enough detail)

Reaction score
For P4 of 9093, do we just write essays on the topics given, or is it something different?

Reaction score
can u guys plzz send me some sample commentaries for 9093 paper 1
my exam is tom
and i dont hav any clue how to start with the commentary
plzzz helppp:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
Hey! I'm giving English in a couple of days! Pls someone give me any sample commentary u have written for 9093! Cause I haven't really found any such material yet! Ask if u r also giving it' this is a good revision site I found http://www.universalteacher.org.uk/lang/power.htm#adgrammar

And also tell me has the pattern of answering changed for 9093,.. Like my teacher told me to no longer continue my approach of commenting line by like paragraph by paragraph... She said just collect it all and write in 2 pages! So pls pls give me a sample commentary! Thanks! :)
heyy, i found ur article when looking for commentaries myself, and i guess you prepared only somedays before the exam right? so i was wondering what grade you got? as i myself am completing the whole syllabus in just a week and am really worried

Reaction score
heyy,
can u guys plzz send me some sample commentaries for 9093 paper 1
my exam is tom
and i dont hav any clue how to start with the commentary
plzzz helppp:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
what grade did u get in ur english AS?