• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLEASE tell where to check for DISTINCTIONS!!?

Reaction score
Hi......can someone please tell me from where I can check the names of people who got world distinctions or were top in the world for May-June 2011? I heard that the distinctions were to come in November.....so please someone tell me or send me the link for finding out. Thanks! :)

Reaction score
28th january?? :O i'm talking about distinctions from the session of may-june, not from this oct-nov session......can you please send me the link of the site where I can check? If u know it....thanks

Reaction score
ZOhaib ASAd u got top marks in HUMan and social biology:D
i also appeared for human and social biology in oct nov 2011

When i will know whether i have achieved distinction or not?

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a sad but true fact that you can't get distinctions for a good number of subjects in the Oct/Nov session. :\

Reaction score
Hey how does a person get to know if he gets a distinction....? like i am in smcs now and i will go in nixor for my a levels so how will i know if i get a distinction..? plzzz help...?