• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please someone help me...

Reaction score
Well comming back to topic. I was the one who also did not gave bio. or computer... :) still in 2012 the late A2 time :) i get consciousness :D and appeared for bio. in less than two months :) i got a grade B that was good enuf.. :) at that time :) so u can do that :) no bad mate :) do not sucide ... u have much to face :)
was it accepted - did they take it into account while calculating your percentage for equivalance?

Reaction score
ofcourse man they did :) that is what they are demanding for. bio or computer.. why wont they not take it into account. :)
So the gap between your olevel sessions was greater than a year? 2010 and 2012 right? Almost 2 years. Do they allow equivalence with this time gap or was yours a special case

What I know for certain is that they allow you to repeat and improve a subject ONLY within one year of last sitting. I guess since yours was a case of new sitting so it didn't matter.

Reaction score
Are there there any Universities that accept Cambridge AS Business studies AS English literature Statistics 1 and pure mathematics 1 in the US? and what are the possible majors should I in? Please help me

Reaction score
So the gap between your olevel sessions was greater than a year? 2010 and 2012 right? Almost 2 years. Do they allow equivalence with this time gap or was yours a special case

What I know for certain is that they allow you to repeat and improve a subject ONLY within one year of last sitting. I guess since yours was a case of new sitting so it didn't matter.
woah waoh man... calm down :) U wrote my lifes story with a two year gap here :D I did not took any gap. aftr completing my o by 2010 i get in to Alevels and completed that level by 2012 Alhamdulillah :)
What I am trying to tell is that.... u need equivalence when u are subject to uni. admission in Pak. and that comes aftr the completion of ur Alevels. THus when i was abou to give my A2 levl exams in 2012 may/june I just realised that.. and gave my bio. of O-levels. in nov. december. 2011. (aftr may As- levels in 2011 may/june) They did not make any objections or deductions for the gap of almost two years in my bio and rest of o-level subjects (y) What they demand is just the subject. :) Hope I made all clear :)