• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please Reply

Reaction score
... and yeah I got 6 A* already and Al7amdulilah I dont brag so just don't act too smarty and brag around, k?

Your statement is contradictory

And as for your question, "Will I fail" depends on how well you did the paper, regardless whether you used black ink or blue.
They prefer candidates to use black ink, that's why it's in bold. Your paper will be marked though, I guess.
Why do you think edexcel includes "instructions" on the exam cover page? It's for you to read them and follow. Next time, do so. Just some advice.

Reaction score
Your statement is contradictory

And as for your question, "Will I fail" depends on how well you did the paper, regardless whether you used black ink or blue.
They prefer candidates to use black ink, that's why it's in bold. Your paper will be marked though, I guess.
Why do you think edexcel includes "instructions" on the exam cover page? It's for you to read them and follow. Next time, do so. Just some advice.

OMG! finally! (y)(y)(y)(y)