• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please Reply

Reaction score
Absolutely no intention of poking my nose where it doesnt belong but man you have zero patience :p

well your opinion doesn't count so idgaf :) :) ... haha i have zero patience.. look at the thread..just imagine.. you go into an international exam room and the paper says fricking "Write in black ink" and yet you decide to pick up a blue pen.. like wtf lol..

this world needs people who are smart asking intelligent questions but now when such is asked one can wonder where this world is headed into..

Reaction score
well your opinion doesn't count so idgaf :) :) ... haha i have zero patience.. look at the thread..just imagine.. you go into an international exam room and the paper says fricking "Write in black ink" and yet you decide to pick up a blue pen.. like wtf lol..

this world needs people who are smart asking intelligent questions but now when such is asked one can wonder where this world is headed into..

This world also needs nice people but now when such a reply is given one can wonder where this world is headed to..
:)