• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLEASE REPLY PLEASE>>>> ANYBODY????????????????????

Reaction score
is anybody 19 years of age and appearing for AS?
just asking in curiosiity causei want to know if its alright to give it at this age. :(

Reaction score
yup im its perfectly alright!!!! i also felt strange abt this but with time i realised tht ur career is way more important than ur age and its good because at 19 u are older nd more mature thn a 17 year old giving AS

Reaction score
i'm 17, but i know a couple of people who are nineteen and giving AS. so i think it's perfectly ok :)

Reaction score
charming said:
is anybody 19 years of age and appearing for AS?
just asking in curiosiity causei want to know if its alright to give it at this age. :(
its alright!

Reaction score
It's ok dude, I have a friend who's 20 and is appearing for her ALevels..So it's not really a big deal!

Reaction score
LOLLLLLLLL OMGGGGGGGG I DID NOT MEAN DAT MAN
OMG LOLLLLLLLL>.. i also started at 17.. dn gave as wn i wuz 18
jus re apearing in sum subjects due to a stupid B:mad::p

Reaction score
well i even saw people who were 23 27 etc giving the papers.. but i guess everybody has their own problems due to why they cant give them at the appropriate time and so we should understand them and not make them feel the odd one out..
:)

Reaction score
so why shud u ask this question..!! u jus wanna get gud grades..so thats fine.!!

Reaction score
It's perfectly all right. I'm giving AS at 16 but I have friends who're 18 and 19 and giving it, so no probs there :D

Reaction score
r u kidding me? 16? cool... :)
and i just wanted to make sure that im not the only one.. cause the students i saw at that age were those giving it privately.. i was asking regarding colleges point of view etc..

Reaction score
^ No problem at all really. Like I said before, many of my friends are already 18 or 19, so there's nothing to be worried about. :)
It's the grades that matter after all.

Reaction score
thanx:)
yeah now im all smiling and laughing lol..
chalo best of luck for your alevels.. youll really ace it at this age:)

Reaction score
charming said:
r u kidding me? 16? cool... :)
and i just wanted to make sure that im not the only one.. cause the students i saw at that age were those giving it privately.. i was asking regarding colleges point of view etc..

Yeah AS at 16 and gave IGs at 15 :)