• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please read !

Reaction score
Dear members , please pray for me and all o'level student especially those who had to give re-take of exams ...... This is the Holy month of Ramazan and all your prayer would never be left unheard so please pray for all student because we all worked really hard for exams... Thank you

Reaction score
Dear members , please pray for me and all o'level student especially those who had to give re-take of exams ...... This is the Holy month of Ramazan and all your prayer would never be left unheard so please pray for all student because we all worked really hard for exams... Thank you
ALLAH knows better and May ALLAH grant us more than we expect. There is a Hadith stating that Allah Subhana Watala tells Hazrat Musa Alayhi Salaam that there are 70 000 veils between him Alayhi Salaam and Allah Subhana Watala when they speak but when the nation of the Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam does dua at the time of iftar there is no veil between the nation and Allah Azawajal. So Plzz everyone do pray for urself and everyone!! Allah might hear our duas and help us acheive what we desire AMEEN :) Great work for posting it :)

Reaction score
Jazakallah For all of ur share guys...Ya Allah istata,at farma is mah say mukamil mustafeed honay ki aur Allah hamaray duaon ko sharfe qabooliat ata farman agarchah yeh kabhi bhi teray karam ki talafi nahi kar sakti.You are above all praise ..The viewers of this thread do contribute by either manifest(aka written form) or hidden means(just a simple good will e.t.c)

Reaction score

May Allah grant you success in life IA

Reaction score

May Allah bless you all with the" Rain of Success" in this chance with such a big DOWNPOUR, that you can forget your previous failure:) ! Ameen