• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please read this for ur own good

Reaction score
to all the people thinkin abt the curve

why dont we just put our exams aside and think abt the curve?

u know thts totally wrong . When taking such IGCSEs u should keep in mind tht:

u should try to score the full mark and not just a mark

u shouldnt worry abt the curve

u shouldnt even care abt the curve as long as long u did ur best u will get wat u wil get^^

btw my principle during the exam is : " if u dont know it , screw it"

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yes u r 100% right it is even better not to discuss the exam and start revising for the next otherwise it will make u deppress when u get to know ur mistake well we cant avoid that its natural:)
but i think u r write we must prepare well for the rest of our exams rather than praying for the curve to be low or....

Reaction score
thts wat im trying to say angel^^
im glad tht u understood me

the truth is i myself made silly mistakes like not showin my workin in biop6 when gettin the results for graph

i forgot to crush the lumps of coppercarbonate in chemistry paper 6

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yes and i made a mistake in maths paper 2 and my teacher was expecting me to do all correct!! :cry: in that question about painting white in part a we found area in the next part we had to find the length of arcs... the quesion said circumference in part a i didnt make out that silly thing and used the area i found in part a!

Reaction score
u know tht page abt sine and cosine curve i figured out tht i didnt write it in the last 5 minutes of the exam so i did it and i didnt even bother to find if it is correct or not cuz i know its wrong=(

btw r u a guy or a girl and from where r u?

Reaction score
That's what I wrote Math Angel, thanks :)

Ahmed Azurus, I think you're right with your first post! And about crushing copper carbonate, you dont need to crush it, depending on what method you used. As long as you put 6 points you can get 6 marks!

Reaction score
You're totally true! Everyday or two I see people making topics about the curve and stuff like that. Just do your best and make sure that if you're destined for a star then you'll get it no matter what! Just thank god for the mark you get and stop worrying about the curves!