• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please pray for tommarrow !!!

Reaction score
To all my brothers and sisters please i request you to pray for our o'level result. I really need your prayer my parents have a lot of expectations so please pray for me and all o'level/ A level students and I am praying for you all :)

Reaction score
To all my brothers and sisters please i request you to pray for our o'level result. I really need your prayer my parents have a lot of expectations so please pray for me and all o'level/ A level students and I am praying for you all :)

May Allah grant all of us what we desire n make our parents happy n proud. :)

Reaction score
just trust Allah and know that whatever happens will be for the best...ps im freaking out too.;(

Reaction score
GOD i hate it when some class fellow comes to you and blurts out your result when you reach school..

Reaction score
Mashallah, what do you think about the gradethreshold of P.st and Urdu?
Before results what grades were you expecting?
I don't have much to say abt GT, I think they were not low ofc, some of my friends have been getting Bs in PS, Infact I'm the only one in my class who got an A* in PS .
I was expecting the opposite like an A* in Urdu n As in the rest.