• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLEASE...PLEASE....help me...........im going to appear for edexcel igcse may/june 2012

Reaction score
only 35 or 40 days left...........i have mathematics A exam....i have revised the entire book 1 but have not even revised a single topics from book 2 and i still did not start practising past papers....what should i do??????

Reaction score
its never too late......u still have 35 days.....utilize them fully and u ll make up.....dont worry just study....:)

Reaction score
only 35 or 40 days left...........i have mathematics A exam....i have revised the entire book 1 but have not even revised a single topics from book 2 and i still did not start practising past papers....what should i do??????
first tackle the chapters that you are less confident about and simultaneously solve the question papers of that chapter since the easy chapters require less practice!!

Reaction score
lolz ya,, im always preparing 4 maths A n we shall have it after 10 days XD U gotta solve all IGCSE 3H AND 4H from 2004~2012 ALL they will b rly helpful since questions will b similar as our exam we r gonna take :)