• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLEASE HURRYUP HELP NEEDED

Reaction score
In part a we have to give the least value for mode , which would be 6 as mode is the value which is the highest and in the table the highest value is 5 so mode needs to be 6 in pat b the answer would be 11.. median is the middle value if i leave 1 and add the rest of the values the answer would be 11 so the sum of x and 1 needs to be more than 11 .. since the least value of x and 1 would be 12 the value of x would be 11 ... to prove that 11 is the value of x add 12 and 11 and divide by 2 which would be 11.5 which is under 1 .. so that means the answer is correct i know i couldnot explain it that well cuz i always have problem in explaining anything to others but if u dont get it ,then i ll post the whole working ...

Reaction score
For part a, mode is the value occurring highest time. As the existing highest value is 5, so the least possible mode becomes 6 !
Part b, median is 1. Count the number of teams on the right, they equal 11. As median is the middle value, so x must also be 11 in order to follow the median rule.
P.S I know I'm late to reply ! :p

Reaction score
For part a, mode is the value occurring highest time. As the existing highest value is 5, so the least possible mode becomes 6 !
Part b, median is 1. Count the number of teams on the right, they equal 11. As median is the middle value, so x must also be 11 in order to follow the median rule.
P.S I know I'm late to reply ! :p

Ikr by the way thankyou :D

Reaction score
are u being sarcastic? Seriously im realy realy realy sorry if i was mean. hehehe thankyou for teaching me some manners :p