• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please help!!

Reaction score
Please help me answer the following questions:

why did Jinnah produce his 14 points in 1929?
why did Pakistan leave SEATO in 1972?

why was the Quit India Movement formed in 1942?
why was Pakistan faced with a refugee problem in 1947?
why was there a political crisis in the country in the early 1990s?

Reaction score
For SEATO, i only know: failure to help in 1965 and 1971 war, couldn't obtain more aid and no reserved military force, only applied to laos, cambodia, vietnam so couldn't be used against india in future either.
Quit India: British bargaining from weak position in 1941 cripps mission, engaged in war so not free to deal with rebellions, and wanted immediate and complete self-rule while british only offered dominion status.
Refugee: emigration of sikhs and hindus as well, to live according to islamic ideology, communal violence, violence against muslims to make way for others migrating to india, penniless when they arrived.
Any points to add?

is 1990's question about reasons for Benazir's fall?

Reaction score
I think that the 1990's question is about Benazir's fall. There was the MQM's massacre, Pucca Qila massacre, I think it was called. Anyways, apart from that, Nawaz Sharif declared the no confidence vote in the Parliament against Benazir's Government. MQM ended its collation with the People's Party of Pakistan. That put Benazir in a troubled position. There were several protests against the government led by Nawaz Sharif, the leader of the opposition parties, the IJI. I think after that the President at that time (I don't remember his name), ended the government of Benazir.