• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

please help

Reaction score
hi, i need to ask which option do i have in university if i have taken maths, bio, physics and business std in a level. Not chemistry, but i have taken chemistry in olevels. can i do some type of engineering. is biotechnology degree available in pakistan and is it worthwhile getting a degree in it.
thanking you in advance

Reaction score
Biotechnology involves Chemistry, and for this degree you need Alevel chemistry.

Reaction score
biotechnology, u can't do in Pakistan but you can do abroad in universities like NUS and NTU and the search i did on net i couldn't find any university in Pakistan offering it. worthwhile? :) how can i tell now. see your aptitude and interest if u feel like then go for the field. check for Bio-informatics field as well. highly paying, demanding and interesting field as well !

in Pakistan without chemistry i think you are not eligible for most of the engineering programs in the leading universities.

Reaction score
Yep, Here in Pakistan Chemistry is needed for medical, engineering, bio-sciences.
No chemistry fields : Architecture, BBA, Bsc eco etc, Law

Reaction score
what comes in Bsc . another question i have is that which business school is better nust one or that of lums

Reaction score
another question is that should i apply on the o level result basis as my as result wasnt good and i have given a retake

Reaction score
thanks for replying, but can i do the bsc economics if i havent taken economics. i think so but just want to confirm

Reaction score
i am applying to some universities in america on my olevel results. when i get selected, will i also have to provide the a level results or not. please help