• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLEASE HELP PHYSICS PAPER 3

Reaction score
I can't upload images in inbox conversations for some reason so here's the answer to your question:
q8b.jpg
Reason: The plate to the left is positive and to the right is negative (You don't actually have to put the -tv/+tve signs, thats for your benefit)
Electric fields go from positive to negative! ;)

Reaction score
its ok but pls stay online for sum time pls help nd thnk u for this
nd even i wanna know 9c ON/06
2a M/J/07 and this one pls q- 8 same paper! and please tell me how will we know where to put switch ammeter and all pls
O/N/07 6 a
M/J/08 1C i tried a lot but m not gettin the correct answer q5 a , 8a please tell me how to draw :/ m really confused, 9a and c!
please help tmw is my exam

Reaction score
My exam is tomorrow too :D Hopefully if I help you Allah will bless my own studying and exam. I'm ready anyway, and this is useful :)
9C ON/06
q9c.jpg
M/J 2007
q2a)
The moment caused by the steam is opposite to moment of the weight.
When steam pressure is high, it's moment is more than the moment of the weight, causing a net clockwise moment which pushes the weight up and allows steam to escape until pressure is low enough that the moments are equal
q8)q8a.jpg
b)i)
Power = Current x Voltage
I = P/V = 36/12 = 3A

ii) Voltage = Current x Resistance
R = V/I = 12/3 = 4 ohms

iii) Resistance = (R1xR2)/(R1+R2)
=(4x4)/(4+4)
=(16/8)*
=2 ohms
iv)Energy = Power x Time
= 36x30
=1080J
I'm sorry but as I said my exam is tomorrow to. I don't have time to do all the questions :|
EDIT: I put wrong picture for q8a, corrected now
EDIT 2: Accidentally wrote 16/18 instead of 16/8, corrected now sorry.