• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please Help Me!!

Reaction score
Last year, I appeared in GCE O'levels and secured 2 B and 2 Cs, with only 3 months of study. Subjects were Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics and Biology. Do you guys think I can appear in this June'15 in A Levels? with subjects as English, Geography and History and yet pass them efficiently?

Reaction score
You never touched your book before those 3 months? I mean which class you are in?

Wish you luck,you can do it, In Sha Allah! :)

Reaction score
Yeah I hope so. But now I have changed subjects over advice of my teacher. As I will be choosing Law as a Degree course; he advised me of appearing in Law, Psychology and Urdu. But fees of good institutes are really high and unaffordable. I have to do a lot for this, I believe in hardwork.
Thanks Mate for you little but meaningful support. :)

Reaction score
Yeah I never touched book before those 3 months. I appeared from school only in Pakistan Studies, Urdu and Islamiat in 2009. Due to some problems, I couldn't attend school till 2014, and in the same year, I registered for other 5 subjects as a private candidate. I had to study a lot and with the hard work and Allah's help, I secured 3Bs in English, Chemistry and Biology and 2Cs in Physics and Mathematics.

Reaction score
Yeah I never touched book before those 3 months. I appeared from school only in Pakistan Studies, Urdu and Islamiat in 2009. Due to some problems, I couldn't attend school till 2014, and in the same year, I registered for other 5 subjects as a private candidate. I had to study a lot and with the hard work and Allah's help, I secured 3Bs in English, Chemistry and Biology and 2Cs in Physics and Mathematics.

Masha'Allah :)