• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please help me very urgent.

Reaction score
I will not lie to you.
I got an E in A level biology and also an E in a level chemistry.
Can anyone tell me if i can revise before 3 months of exam to get an A and please tell me how should i revise for these two subjects and how many hours of revision should i do in one day????
To be honest , it's kinda impossible to go from grade E to grade A in 3 months !!! getting an A grade in A-Level isn't easy at all. you should have clearly understood all the chapters and able to understand all the concepts and do plenty of past papers . Beside that it also depends on the difficulty of the paper and the grade threshold . so if you are planning to do the exam in the October/November then go for it and start studying and you wont lose anything . just do your best and i'm sure you will get better than E . you should study daily and equally for both Chemistry and Biology since you got the same grade in both and you should start revising the chapters which you feel you don't understand properly or didn't study before. look at the portions and the days left for you and make a timetable and follow that . this is the best thing you can do . Good Luck :D

Reaction score
Going from E to an A is kind.first of all u need to stay positive no matter what happen.best way to study is i think chapter wise.read one chapter.underline all the key points n definitions. then what ever u don't undestand underline n ask from someone before moving on to the next chapter.after fully undestanding the chapter then slove all the past paper questions related to that chapter.If u have any dought then immediately clear it.then go to the next chapter.before starting the next chapter recall all the key points and definitions from the old chapter.just reading the chapters will not going to work.u have to keep solving past papers.before the exams try todo each papers(that is p1,p2,p3,p4 and p5) at least three times.Biology is all memorizing.just chemistry need little calculations too.
at least u should study for 17 to 18 hours.don't do it continously.study for half an hour then take a small break of 5min.BEST OF LUCK!!!!