• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please help me please anybody !

Reaction score
Aoa please help me i need urdu notes urdu syllabus A and B tashree and summary of all chapters my urdu is not good if anybody has any nottes or knows a book ( except urdue olvel nisaab green book) with full summary and tashree of ghazala poetry please tell me please i will be very greatful to you ur helping another muslim sister please im begging you my exam is in 2012! please and thanku guys!

Reaction score
princessmahru said:
Aoa please help me i need urdu notes urdu syllabus A and B tashree and summary of all chapters my urdu is not good if anybody has any nottes or knows a book ( except urdue olvel nisaab green book) with full summary and tashree of ghazala poetry please tell me please i will be very greatful to you ur helping another muslim sister please im begging you my exam is in 2012! please and thanku guys!

Hi,I know the comprehensive book you can call it key book,written by M.A.Chaudry, go to book shop and ask the key book for Sabd-e-Gul