• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please help me.......I am in utter confusion!

Reaction score
Actually I will be giving my O1 This year, of three subjects, isl, pk studies and urdu From SCHOOL. My question is if I will do my O2 privately, will I face any problem/hinedrance in doing inter( not A level) from a reputable college e.g Adamjee college? To be frank, school is not teaching as per my demand so its a waste of money studying in school. Plz reply ASAP

Reaction score
Actually I will be giving my O1 This year, of three subjects, isl, pk studies and urdu From SCHOOL. My question is if I will do my O2 privately, will I face any problem/hinedrance in doing inter( not A level) from a reputable college e.g Adamjee college? To be frank, school is not teaching as per my demand so its a waste of money studying in school. Plz reply ASAP
No There wont be a Problem. Many people give their O2 or O1 Privately. In school u just get to assess yourself with School work ,Exams etc

Reaction score
It does not matter if you give the paper privately or with school as the paper will remain the same and there are no major problems with eithr. However studying privately or in school is another matter entirely. The important thing is the result you are gonna get, there won't be any problem in getting into good colleges in future if the result is good.

It depends on the knowledge you get but also a larger part in the effort you put in it. If you think you can do it privately then by all means go for it. Or you can switch schools even. Just analyze your options first because O2 Is different than O1, it's all about concepts, which are difficult to build without guidance. I personally prefer school, giving my O2 this year. Best of luck :)