• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLEASE HELP I NEED ANSWERS QUICK

Reaction score
So I'm in 10th I'm having my O level first term exams in 2 days and I was just having a chat with mom about something called 'merit' which we're supposed to get once we're done with school and ready for university anyway THIS MERIT THINGY IS APPARENTLY VERY IMPORTANT AS ITS MADE UP FROM YOUR PREVIOUS GRADES. MY QUESTION IS THAT IS THIS MERIT THING GONNA BE MADE FROM OUR A LEVEL GRADES OR O LEVEL GRADES? MUM SAID O LEVEL GRADES AND I ASKED HER WHICH TERM 1ST TERM OR 2ND TERM AND SHE SAID BOTH AND NOW I'M DYING OVER HERE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T EVEN OPENED ANY BOOK YET AND I WANT SOMEONE TO TELL ME I'VE BEEN LIED TO AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AND TELL ME I CAN DO IT

Reaction score
Oh, dude, I'm in the same condition as you rn, but it's due to another reason...
However, No. I don't think O'Levels' grades are related to anything pertaining Universities. Because university solely depends on A'level grades. Nevertheless, O'Level grades ''do" hold importance referring to where you're gonna do your A'levels at i.e good O'levels' grades are important for admission in good A'Level schools or colleges.