• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLEASE HELP!Can i drop chemistry and still do something in computers?

Reaction score
If I drop chemistry at skool and do not appear for chemistry exam in o'levels, what subjects can i possibly chose later for a' levels? and my interest is mainly computers and i might do software engineering later so is it possible without studying chemistry?:confused::confused:

Reaction score
If I drop chemistry at skool and do not appear for chemistry exam in o'levels, what subjects can i possibly chose later for a' levels? and my interest is mainly computers and i might do software engineering later so is it possible without studying chemistry?:confused::confused:
Well you can take Physics and Further Pure Maths in the O' levels if you want to study Software Engineering in the future.Also it will be helpful to you if you take ICT.In A levels you can take Maths,Physics and some other subjects.And yes it's absolutely possible to study software engineering without studying chemistry.:)

Reaction score

OFCOURSE! In a levels u cud take Computing or ICT, Mathematics along with Physics!
its a perfectly fine combination and if u think u can interpret more subs at da same tym den even Add maths can do!

chemistry iz not a must if u want to go to the field of Computers!