• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please Help, a bit of Confusion..

Reaction score
Hey, Salam all!
A friend of mine is a bit confused and needed some help,
She is taking all Sciences (Chem, Bio, Phy)and maths, and she has recently given her papers in May/June, But she wants to resit in some subjs, and wanted to know, Should she wait for the result, and if she does, Will She be late for Registration for the Exams in Oct/Nov? She is living at the moment in Jeddah, KSA.
She is also worried that from which centre should she appear, as her School Just does May/June ( idk for what reason :p) and there are practicals included, So ANY help related this Topic Would be appreciated! Thanks.

Reaction score
Next Entry shall be Sent , After 13th of August ..! i.e After Result ..and if she has to re-take then She has more time to submit her entry .
So u are trying to say, she shuld wait till her result, and she would have more time to think, Yeah?
the registration opens after 13 of Aug?

Reaction score
The results are coming out on 13th August, it would be really illogical to register for sitting again before even the results come out unless she surely knows that she made a mess in the papers, in which case just a few months won't be enough to give the subjects again and get very good grades, I mean at-most she might get a grade higher in the subject. So if the best thing would be to wait for the results and if she's not satisfied then apply again for may/june 2013, that would also solve the problem with the practicals. Besides if she is going to apply to pak then she's gonna have to waste a year probably anyways if she gives in oct/nov so why not give yourself some time and give in may/june 2013.
In case she's giving this oct/nov then the centre would the british council's problem don't know about the lab though might have to register yourself or maybe they will provide, she has to contract the british council in Jeddah.