• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please check this link!!! :D

Reaction score
That's Really good Stuff
Btw Can you please Upload the Answer also That will be so nice of you :D
Sorry I can't :(
I tried really hard to find the answers before, but turns out the person who made the classified past paper 1 didn't make answers for them

Reaction score
I tried to upload a chemistry book for 2014 and onward, but I couldn't because of the security error
Can someone tell me why I can't upload the pdf, this was not the first time to happen(I also tried to upload the IGCSE Physics Paper 1 Classified pdf but I couldn't so I left it)

Reaction score
My Name*
Alright
Ty
I tried to upload a chemistry book for 2014 and onward, but I couldn't because of the security error
Can someone tell me why I can't upload the pdf, this was not the first time to happen(I also tried to upload the IGCSE Physics Paper 1 Classified pdf but I couldn't so I left it)

Reaction score
I have no idea,all I can say is try again.