• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please, advise me on my decision

Reaction score
I'm a student who did the Edexcel IGCSE January Exams as a private candidate. I did the six subjects: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language A. Just after my exams, I decided to start A-Levels in a tuition center. Currently, I am studying for the May exams the following exams: C1, C2, C3, C4, M1, S1 Maths, Chem AS, Phy AS, Bio AS, English Lan AS and Arabic AS.

So do you think I can manage to do all these units before the May exam and pass with a good grade? I believe I can do it - and whatever you say I am not planning to abort my decision. But I would like any piece of advice or comment.

Thank you.

Reaction score
I admire your determination and enthusiasm. Everything is achievable as long as you are willing to study your ass off ,although, I think those subjects are too much for you to study within 3 months. *C1, C2, C3, C4, M1, S1 Maths* This is A level math and I really doubt you can study everything before May, why not study C1,C2 and M1 or S1 now and take C3-C4 or SI and M1 next summer or January ??.................Last I checked Candidates are only allowed to take maximum of 4 AS, probably it has changed but I ain't aware of that.

Goodluck

# Curious : why ask for advice/comments when you know you won't heed to the negative/positive comments/advice ??.