• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Planing to do complete self study is it a good idea

Reaction score
I plan on studding stats,economics,commercs,environmental manaagment
form 1 june and give exam in the oct/nov session same year i don't plan to go to a acadmy is self study enough to get a A* in these subjects

Reaction score
Commerce and Environmental Management could be done without any help ..
But you would need help in Economics and Stats at some areas .. this is my personal experience ..

Reaction score
I dont know about Eco but yes Stats , EM and Commerce can be easily prepared by self-study for an A*

Reaction score
yes they are manageable. but u shud have some contacts and friends in order to take help in past papers problems and all. EM involves a lot of course work. You gotta do it in groups, it will become easier dat way i guess. self study is most essential. focus, self belief n determination is required.
and for economics i would suggest taking some session in any of the renowned academies in ur area. its very hard to manage this subject on ur own. at some stage u will need help. plus studying in academy will make u organised and less burden on ur head. good luck

Reaction score
I'm gonna do Physics, Chemistry, Math, English, Urdu & Computer on Self Study.
Any advice anyone ?

Reaction score
I'm gonna do Physics, Chemistry, Math, English, Urdu & Computer on Self Study.
Any advice anyone ?

Same here except im doing addmath bio and isl as well , not comp ,
im using INSIGHTS for chemistry made my own notes
FEDERAL and EXPLAINING PHYSICS both for physics and made notes
Maths , clear your concepts once using the book , keep solving past papers then .
English Urdu doesnt require much , but again solve past papers :)

Once u complete a subject for instance chemistry , just go through the past papers to see where u stand , if good then move on otherwise go through again until ure perfect .