• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PK 170

Reaction score
AOA Everyone,
I am appearing for my AS Level exams privately and my exam centre is PK 170. Just curious to know which school it is... anyone?

Reaction score
Ace internation in Phase 1 Bahira town,i have given exams there
Thanks. but this time, exam venue is embassy lodge :D what a co-incidence it is to register as a private candidate and finding that your exam venue is same as your best friend's ;)

Reaction score
Thanks. but this time, exam venue is embassy lodge :D what a co-incidence it is to register as a private candidate and finding that your exam venue is same as your best friend's ;)
if you deposited your fees in Standard charted islamabad,then you will be going to embassy lodge if in rawalpindi then to Ace International.Best friend? you can't cheat there,bruv.

Reaction score
if you deposited your fees in Standard charted islamabad,then you will be going to embassy lodge if in rawalpindi then to Ace International.Best friend? you can't cheat there,bruv.
Hahahah Yes I know, I can't cheat there. but the waiting period between reporting & entering the exam hall is just hectic for me. Having someone to chat with is awesome in such cases ;) and I can't cheat in any way.. he is giving some exams from some other board