• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PIEAS or UET Lahore

Which university is better for Electrical Engineering ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
So the thing is that I want to get into Electrical engineering.
I already am in PIEAS for EE but am applying to UET Lahore as well with an aggregate of 81.0409%

From experience or otherwise kindly guide whether UET lahore is better than PIEAS or give me a comparison note for each as far as EE goes.
Please bear in mind that I am from lahore so don't take the hostels into account.

Reaction score
UET jao.
later try to go abroad for internship.
baqi agr detail baat krni hay to inbx me! :)

Reaction score
seedi baat kaho to uet lhr mai EE mai hona bohat muskhil hai.pieas bhi achi hai lekin uet ki level ki nai hai.
agar nust ja sakte ho to zaroor jao

Reaction score
seedi baat kaho to uet lhr mai EE mai hona bohat muskhil hai.pieas bhi achi hai lekin uet ki level ki nai hai.
agar nust ja sakte ho to zaroor jao
seriously ? UET PIEAS kai levell ki nahi hai ya PIEAS UET ki level ki nai hai ?
Have you visited PIEAS ?
i've visited both and study and PIEAS and the only reason i went to PIEAS was kai wahan I got EE and it was much posher and in a better shape than UET.
Plus the studies are better than UET.
I got into NUST MCS Telecom but I wanted to go for EE so couldnt go there.
Please guide

Reaction score
seriously ? UET PIEAS kai levell ki nahi hai ya PIEAS UET ki level ki nai hai ?
Have you visited PIEAS ?
i've visited both and study and PIEAS and the only reason i went to PIEAS was kai wahan I got EE and it was much posher and in a better shape than UET.
Plus the studies are better than UET.
I got into NUST MCS Telecom but I wanted to go for EE so couldnt go there.
Please guide
UET is an old institution its building is old so dont go on looks.apart from studies you need to have wider approach like UET is a proper university,its old(means good PR old uetians in every company) ,its name internationally campus life is good in UET as compared to PIEAS etc.