• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PIEAS 2013

Reaction score
Have started with Maths now with Fsc book....what about you?
Doing physics with the Kips entry test series, there are a hell lot of facts and figures
Have to remember each and everyone of em ?
:S
What about the other subjects ?
Done with them ?

Reaction score
Doing physics with the Kips entry test series, there are a hell lot of facts and figures
Have to remember each and everyone of em ?
:S
What about the other subjects ?
Done with them ?
no not started yet...iam so not in a mood to study after these CIES :(

Reaction score
Forget the CIE's, the entry test carries 75 % marks. Dont let your future go down the drain !
Yr absolutely correct bro but iam so fed up from these Punjab board text bks ...they are in so much of detail that they take all the interest u have in maths out of you :( and the worst part is there isnt anywhere on earth the exact definition of Ecat test!!!

Reaction score
Yr absolutely correct bro but iam so fed up from these Punjab board text bks ...they are in so much of detail that they take all the interest u have in maths out of you :( and the worst part is there isnt anywhere on earth the exact definition of Ecat test!!!
Boredom....future....boredom...future....boredom....future it is ! you see this is the moment, grab it or leave it !
This is a chance of a lifetime !
There is no better motivation then desperation !

Reaction score
By now everyone should have received there call letter from PIEAS . I received mine just a while ago but not going to appear in the entry test as im out of country and will try on SAT basis but i know the fact, i have no chance . They only have TWO seats for SAT Applicants:(

Reaction score
Still...do apply. You never know !
By now everyone should have received there call letter from PIEAS . I received mine just a while ago but not going to appear in the entry test as im out of country and will try on SAT basis but i know the fact, i have no chance . They only have TWO seats for SAT Applicants:(