• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 4 JUNE 11/6/12

How well did you do on the exam?

• Total voters
Reaction score
hiii how r u :)... hope u remember me actually i was using my bro's account *svenas* and jst 2day i made my own account cuz he's fedup wth me tht i always ask him 2 open it 4 me..anyways i need ur help for these 2 que's: Q1: What is the link between a radiation's ionising ability and its ability to penetrate material? and Q2: In what ways are the behaviours of a collection of dice and a sample of radioactive isotopes similar? Thanks in advance :)
Hi m good! wat abt u?
Oh i see :)
The more ionising the radiation, the less it penetrates because it looses energy faster and cant travel further.
Both are totally random prosecces and the outcomes do not depend on the previous outcome or other factors
Ur most welcome :)

Reaction score
Hi m good! wat abt u?
Oh i see :)
The more ionising the radiation, the less it penetrates because it looses energy faster and cant travel further.
Both are totally random prosecces and the outcomes do not depend on the previous outcome or other factors
Ur most welcome :)
Thanks alot so how's studies goin wth u and wat exams r left 4 u?

Reaction score
Ameen n thanks! Same to you too :)
Hows Physics btw? I'm pretty much messed up with Astrophysics :cry:
i like unit 5 bt i didn revise yet for astrophysics cuz im depressed for the silly mistake i've done in yesterday's exam and i feel tht my phy mark is goin 2 be a shock 4 me :(:( i really dont wnt 2 resit anythng cuz i hve 2 finish by ths year so i hope i can

Reaction score
i like unit 5 bt i didn revise yet for astrophysics cuz im depressed for the silly mistake i've done in yesterday's exam and i feel tht my phy mark is goin 2 be a shock 4 me :(:( i really dont wnt 2 resit anythng cuz i hve 2 finish by ths year so i hope i can
aawwwwhhh! Unit 5 is pretty good but Astrophysics is :cry: dw, u can cover up wid the other units Inshallah :)

Reaction score
aawwwwhhh! Unit 5 is pretty good but Astrophysics is :cry: dw, u can cover up wid the other units Inshallah :)
i got a B in unit 2 and D in unit 1 and i didn resit it cuz of my bad luck and 4 units 6 and 4 i didn do tht gd so my unit 5 has 2 be hmmm wat i hve 2 say its all cuz i did my igc's in 2 years so my grade 12 was left for both AS and A tht's y i cldn't resit anythng as i felt it wil be a big pressure on me so u did home studies or u was goin skool?

Reaction score
i got a B in unit 2 and D in unit 1 and i didn resit it cuz of my bad luck and 4 units 6 and 4 i didn do tht gd so my unit 5 has 2 be hmmm wat i hve 2 say its all cuz i did my igc's in 2 years so my grade 12 was left for both AS and A tht's y i cldn't resit anythng as i felt it wil be a big pressure on me so u did home studies or u was goin skool?
hhhmmm.... it'll be fine ;) M sure u can make it up to a B inshallah easily wid Unit 5 :)
aawwhh! :(
No i go to school, but i do Maths privately :)

Reaction score
ohh i see! Well honestly speaking, my teachers r extremely *uugghh* n i hardly ever listened to lectures (pretty useless) so u can say m on my own too :p

Reaction score
:LOL: den i guess we're in the same boat :p My teacher cant even pronounce stuff properly -____________-

Reaction score
Medicine Inshallah :) Or Chemical Engineering...
wat abt u?
im confused nw after finishing unit 5 inshalla i will c cuz also it depends on my marks and i don expect a gd mark in phy so let me c wat wil hapen wth me and where u wil study?