• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics unit 4 2013 paper discussion

Reaction score
i kidna found it annoying __- ... dint like the paper at all -_-. some of it was okay but there were two question like completely whihc i think i may get wrong .. :(

Reaction score
Wow guys, you haven't started discussing the answers yet. Well, I made silly mistakes, the question about the amp-clamp, like daymm!!! I made up stuff there about the frequency and stuff. Couldn't do the initial current question, and the rate of increase of voltage was the gradient of the graph initially right? In the oil drop qs I got 3 electrons added to it. And the last question, like wth! I wrote the collision is inelastic, so k.e is not equal to p.e, correct?

Reaction score
for the average* initial current question, I used the equation Q/t = I where t is 10ms (10x10^-3) to get 0.05A??

Reaction score
Wow guys, you haven't started discussing the answers yet. Well, I made silly mistakes, the question about the amp-clamp, like daymm!!! I made up stuff there about the frequency and stuff. Couldn't do the initial current question, and the rate of increase of voltage was the gradient of the graph initially right? In the oil drop qs I got 3 electrons added to it. And the last question, like wth! I wrote the collision is inelastic, so k.e is not equal to p.e, correct?
Me too.. I actually got around 3.25 and i rounded it.

Reaction score
I got 0.05A too, but the current in 10ms i couldn't so the question about finding the resistance after it was left blank :(