• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 3b experiment predictions??please share

Reaction score
Go over your prefixes,
nano is x 10 -9
micro is x 10 -6
milli is x 10 -3
The scale in that question is in micro, hence why the answer is C
ohh!!! got it!! thnxx :) do u know what kinda instruments i hav to know for the xam?....

Reaction score
uh okay thnxx.,,,, :) doin the past papers is enuf or should i read the book too??

Reaction score
Actually electrons don't have the same energy. Some may be deeper down and have to do work against the vibrating ions. That's why the einstein equation is: hf = w.f. + KEmax. An electron is said to have maxKe only when it's at the very top and has to do no work against vibrating metal ions.
the potential makes the collecting plate more negative, while the other plate becomes more positive. hence, electrons are repelled when they try to reach the other side, and are attracted back to the positive plate when emitted. Increasing the voltage will make the collecting plate more negative, while the other becomes more positive and less electrons reach the other side/sec. At a certain potential, not even the most energetic electrons(the ones emitted from the top) will reach the other side, that's called the stopping voltage, and there's virtually no current in the circuit.
Ohh ok thanks a lot man btw if he asks about stopping voltage experiment how can we vary the frequency and measure it so we can plot a graph?

Reaction score
I guess that's the right thing to do, u cant believe anyone on this site its still a virtual world, maybe I am madness on this site and spongbob in real life lol

hahah :) I'm just pulling your short legs man :) xD trolling people is fun xD

Reaction score
hahah :) I'm just pulling your short legs man :) xD trolling people is fun xD
Trolling is for lifeless people and its not funny at all lol, also I have long legs not short legs so pulling them more than gonna be a big problem

Reaction score
Trolling is for lifeless people and its not funny at all lol, also I have long legs not short legs so pulling them more than gonna be a big problem

trolling people is not for lifeless people :) because I have a life _ and I'm sorry you have no sense of humor :p________:p :) why should I be bothered about pulling your legs when you have none xD

Reaction score
trolling people is not for lifeless people :) because I have a life _ and I'm sorry you have no sense of humor :p________:p :) why should I be bothered about pulling your legs when you have none xD
hahahaha I totally agree about " the absence of humor", about my legs idk lol

Reaction score
Life was easier when we were friends xD _ hahahah
chill how can we be friends ? I met a guy on internet I had a little interesting conversation then i blocked him hahahah idk what should I do, point is people aren't all the same there is some kind of people with an open mind no one can understand their actions ahahaha mother of mystery

Reaction score
chill how can we be friends ? I met a guy on internet I had a little interesting conversation then i blocked him hahahah idk what should I do, point is people aren't all the same there is some kind of people with an open mind no one can understand their actions ahahaha mother of mystery

hahahha _____Lol again *_* I'm trolling you _ and you are falling for it xD