• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 2. How was it ???!!!

Reaction score
It was mostly easy for me except for the last question where I assumed that when one bulb was removed, the place where it was removed is still connected so I made the current in parallel and my argument was that in parallel resistance is less so each bulb gets enough current to operate whereas when each one is connected alone in series the resistance is more so they don't get enough to operate, which I think is the wrong answer but still a valid argument isn't it? They didn't specify that when a bulb is removed whether or not the connecting leads are connected back again or left separated so that's what caught me out... but other than that it was pretty alright!

beliv me, i did the exact same thing. wrote the exact same explanation.......what do u think, will we get ECF or how much mark wud we lose altogether here?

Reaction score
the best question was the 5 mark graph question who agrees??

i drew the graph and said y intercept equal to the E.m.f since current=zero and the gradient is the negative value of R so we multiply it by -1 to get the R i think i missed something

Reaction score
Wht is the difference between ums and raw? :( i dnt know anything about it.

ums is the grade u get out of 120
raw is the mark on the paper out of 80
to get 96 ums marks aka A
u need different amount of raw marks each year which varies according to student preformance

Reaction score
ums is the grade u get out of 120
raw is the mark on the paper out of 80
to get 96 ums marks aka A
u need different amount of raw marks each year which varies according to student preformance
I didnt get the last part."u need different amount of raw marks each year ...." ??? U mean after reappearing.i dont get it.

Reaction score
Nope it doesn't. Sorry :(

Are you actually retarded? Just accept the correct physics.

When the length was doubled and the cross sectional are was doubled okay. If the length is doubled there is twice the amount of charge carriers! Therefore I=nAvQ compared to new I=2n2AvQ therefore v is V/4

Reaction score
Are you actually retarded? Just accept the correct physics.

When the length was doubled and the cross sectional are was doubled okay. If the length is doubled there is twice the amount of charge carriers! Therefore I=nAvQ compared to new I=2n2AvQ therefore v is V/4

dude chill
charge density is a measure of electric charge per unit volume of space
therefore increasing the length wont affect it charge density depends on material
so v/2 :p

Reaction score
I didnt get the last part."u need different amount of raw marks each year ...." ??? U mean after reappearing.i dont get it.

each year the raw marks needed to get an A , B , C depends on student preformance im talking about grade boundaries