• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics unit 1 6PH01 discussion :)

Reaction score
you'll get 2/3 (which is pretty good for such question) i guess the grade boundary would be between 55-58. the most important thing is that our exam is easier than jan 2013
session :)

Reaction score
You do as you've said before and then you calculate the emissions emitted if the car had been travelling at 18m/s and then subtract the two

Reaction score
You'll probably get 2 or 3 provided what I'm saying is correct if not youll get 4

How did you approach the crisps question:

I did the energy in crisps * 0.25

1 minute = 15 extensions therefore one extension = 4 seconds

Do the crisp energy over the energy per extension to get energy per extension and then * 4 did anyone do similar

Reaction score
Dayum Man It was hardest and length paper i have ever seen ! Paper was leaked at xtremepapers 4 hour before paper So tie your Asses up curves Gonna be high MadafuckAs

Reaction score
i forgot all my calculation answers but i guess u got most correct!
what u wrote for whether it obeys or not hookes law?

Which one was the range question? I keep seeing talk about the range but i cant remember doing any question related to it :/

Reaction score
Dayum Man It was hardest and length paper i have ever seen ! Paper was leaked at xtremepapers 4 hour before paper So tie your Asses up curves Gonna be high MadafuckAs
Bullshit! Anyone who uploads the paper before all the people actually done the paper , will get into a hell a lot of trouble if they catch him . So no.