• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 01 (6PH01) disussions

Reaction score
Share all your predictions for the unit 1 paper here. I am sure all of us is having the paper tomorrow. So post all what you have, any doubts and discussions to this threat.

And I think, there might be a Young modulus question for our paper. And thinks that this paper will be a little bit difficult than previous years. :(

Reaction score
Share all your predictions for the unit 1 paper here. I am sure all of us is having the paper tomorrow. So post all what you have, any doubts and discussions to this threat.

And I think, there might be a Young modulus question for our paper. And thinks that this paper will be a little bit difficult than previous years. :(
good luck dude hope u do well

Reaction score
good luck! pretty nervous:( all of june 2013 papers hv been hsrder, so i expect physics will be too, fingers crossedd. at what time do you hv it?

Reaction score
I'm expecting loads of Material questions..
This session SHOULD be easier than the previous session, as the previous session was basically hell.