• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Resource?

Reaction score
Hey guys so next exam is physics i need to start preparing for itt.. does anyone knows any website which has physcis tutorials? i mean like for maths there's khanacademy and examsolution.co.uk... i know khan academy is for physics aswell but sometimes the guy misses some of the stuff out.. So is anyone aware of any video tutorials for AS course apart from these?

Reaction score
I guess u should go for the pacific book thats hard and will help u prepare for the exam really well, sry no info about any link tho. Any idea about the physics practical ?? all the chem guesses were wrong !!

Reaction score
I guess u should go for the pacific book thats hard and will help u prepare for the exam really well, sry no info about any link tho. Any idea about the physics practical ?? all the chem guesses were wrong !!
..If all of the chemistry guesses were wrong, then how would you trust the physical practical guesses? :p

Reaction score
Hey guys so next exam is physics i need to start preparing for itt.. does anyone knows any website which has physcis tutorials? i mean like for maths there's khanacademy and examsolution.co.uk... i know khan academy is for physics aswell but sometimes the guy misses some of the stuff out.. So is anyone aware of any video tutorials for AS course apart from these?
This link might be helpful - http://www.youtube.com/user/Steve4Physics?feature=watch :) Good Luck.

Reaction score
Sry i already gave my practical on the 15th so no idea abt it.. :/
And i hate textbooks lol... watching videos is so much easier it makes the concept so much more easily and quickly.. saves alot of time and effort of reading the whole book out. :D
plus pacific book is so boring i fall asleep.. :p

Reaction score
Well there is just go to youtube>brightstorm2>click on that chanel>and you'll find for all not just physics :)

Reaction score
..If all of the chemistry guesses were wrong, then how would you trust the physical practical guesses? :p

bcz all of the bio guesses were 100 percent RIGTH. Thats why, the only thing right was the use of KMNO4 thats it.

Reaction score
Does any one have good notes on momentum,forces,moments,electricity and projectile motion?