• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Question ( 31 )

Reaction score
I wrote 12V, but I was confused since the circuit was confusing XP. Did they upload the PDF of the paper like Math here? Since it would be more useful to discuss with them/

Reaction score
Plus, we can't simply say it is 6V, because the voltage is not usually equally divided to the bulbs. Also, we don't have the current only the resistance so we can't simply it is 6V in that case Xp. Anyway, I'm still confused and idk whether mine is correct too.

Reaction score
Plus, we can't simply say it is 6V, because the voltage is not usually equally divided to the bulbs. Also, we don't have the current only the resistance so we can't simply it is 6V in that case Xp. Anyway, I'm still confused and idk whether mine is correct too.
I don't know because it was a parallel circuit but each 2 lamps were connected in series... That's why I put 6 in the end!

Reaction score
How many marks is this voltage thing for? I hope it is not more than 2. Also, how many marks for the current one?

Reaction score
I drew the circuit right now and noticed that they were all in parallel. If you notice that the 12 resistance bulbs are in one section and the other 4 resistance is arranged in another section. These two sections are in parallels and in these sections each bulb is arranged in parallel. So 12V each gets.

Reaction score
I got 68/80 in Paper 31 and 36/40 in Paper 61. So, do you think I can still score A* or no?

Reaction score
plz can anyone answer me !!!!:confused:
the left side of the wire in induction question force direction was anti
right???

Reaction score
Guys for density is it okay to wrote - Density tells how heavy something is? Since I forgot to mention the volume and mass.