• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics problem

Reaction score
draw a line perpendicular to the wavefronts. draw a normal to that line against th barrier than reflect that line followng reflection laws. now draw some wave fronts perpendcuilar to that reflected line keeping in mind that they should be the extension of waves hitting the barrier?
did u get anything? sorry i couldn't draw the digram. iam too lazy for that.
abcde u got that wrong i guess :D maybe frawing an arrow would have worked better

Reaction score
OMG! I'm so very sorry. I think this would be correct! :sorry: :sorry:

Attachments

• Correct wave reflection!.png
    Correct wave reflection!.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 158
Reaction score
mrrul3z said:
draw a line perpendicular to the wavefronts. draw a normal to that line against th barrier than reflect that line followng reflection laws. now draw some wave fronts perpendcuilar to that reflected line keeping in mind that they should be the extension of waves hitting the barrier?
did u get anything? sorry i couldn't draw the digram. iam too lazy for that.
abcde u got that wrong i guess :D maybe frawing an arrow would have worked better
Thank you mrrul3z!

Reaction score
I accept my mistake! This is the correct one. JazakAllah!

Reaction score
its easy draw the normal at a 90* angle and draw the emergent ray sin r equal to sin i as sin i/sin r = constant. so basically your ray diagram will look like that in the pic