• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics practical

Reaction score
utsav156 said:
omerkc1 said:
To sum-up,
p34
1.oscillations
2.centre of gravity
3.moments
................and electricity isnt coming....

ok ppl m not trying to confuse u all but the above guessses were predicted for paper 33 by the xpf members!

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6730&start=20

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7080

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7001

so ppl everything is so confused outta here.so get ready to prepared for anything!!!!
gdlck!!!!!
I Agreeeee!!!!!! these guesses were predicted for other papers! :/

Reaction score
can anyone please tell me what topics were written in sweetiepie's link as that link is no more valid......please I need it :)

Reaction score
UMM GUYS IT WUD B REALLY HELPFUL IF U CUD POST THE GUESS PAPERS SEPERATELY....WITDOUT EVRYONE HAVIN 2 SEARCH 90 POSTS 2 FIND it....

Reaction score
mmahad_ics said:
UMM GUYS IT WUD B REALLY HELPFUL IF U CUD POST THE GUESS PAPERS SEPERATELY....WITDOUT EVRYONE HAVIN 2 SEARCH 90 POSTS 2 FIND it....
exactly ! agreed...

Reaction score
ok here is what i am going to do i am going to revise November 08 32 and June 07 01 for mechanics.and to be on safe will revise rheostat too.JUST TELL ME THE YEAR AND VARIANT TO REVISE RHEOSTAT.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Reaction score
ok here is what i am going to do i am going to revise November 08 32 and June 07 31 for mechanics.and to be on safe will revise rheostat too.JUST TELL ME THE YEAR AND VARIANT TO REVISE RHEOSTAT.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Reaction score
Can any one help me in the part in every question in which we have to comment on the relation ship. Lets take example of N08 32 Q2. Plz help