• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics practical coming up !!

Reaction score
hope you guys prepared well for it but not me sadly haha :3 I desperately need notes and suggestions didn't took much practicals in physics and am freaking out lol but I need to know so please I need a document on instruments how to use them and what's to be expected .. Thx

Reaction score
Does any1 have any idea what the questions will be based on? Really hope it's not electricity :)

Reaction score
From what I see in threads for exams for past years, people usually know what'll be coming in practicals..... anyone?

Reaction score
I'm sure measurements using a vernier caliper will come up so be familiar with that.. and oscillations with timing is also to be expected to my knowledge..

Reaction score
Hello I have a question in practical does the improvements u wrote have to be corresponding to the limitations or do can they both not have to relate to each other

Reaction score
Hello I have a question in practical does the improvements u wrote have to be corresponding to the limitations or do can they both not have to relate to each other
YES your limitations and improvements should be corresponding.. marks are awarded that way.. anyways its easier to give improvements to the limitations you have given than to think of something else.. right?:rolleyes:

Reaction score
I'm sure measurements using a vernier caliper will come up so be familiar with that.. and oscillations with timing is also to be expected to my knowledge..
Bro two questions .... Can you tell me that the oscillations equilibrium position is the one at rest position or stationary position ? Or that equilibrium position is side ways where we tend to you know release the thing from . If we have to time using a stopwatch how do we keep track of the time taken for one oscillation while the system is on the move ? Like how we take an average if oscillations are n=6 how do we know the difference in time if end time for whole oscillation is eg 12 s or more .... Anybody ?? Thanks