• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics practical 9702

Jaf

Reaction score
Yes.
Find the constant k for each of the 2 r and t values you've gotten by this formula:
k = r/(t^2)

If the k values are not similar (within the limits of experimental accuracy), then the idea is not supported (or conversely, IS supported). When I did this experiment at school, my values did not support it.
Also note that there's no 'standard' answer to this question (a blatant yes or no). It depends on what YOU get from your readings.

Reaction score
Yes.
Find the constant k for each of the 2 r and t values you've gotten by this formula:
k = r/(t^2)

If the k values are not similar (within the limits of experimental accuracy), then the idea is not supported (or conversely, IS supported). When I did this experiment at school, my values did not support it.
Also note that there's no 'standard' answer to this question (a blatant yes or no). It depends on what YOU get from your readings.
Agreed :)