• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
yeh the whole paper i kind of couldnt complete on time. Q.2 was also on the tougher side. i drew the line of best fit and stuff. what was your gradient .
also i took the y intercept from the graph is it alright.[/QUOTE
yeh the whole paper i kind of couldnt complete on time. Q.2 was also on the tougher side. i drew the line of best fit and stuff. what was your gradient .
also i took the y intercept from the graph is it alright.

My gradient was 5.67 x10^-13 ... about the y intercept u had to use the formula (y=mx+c) cuz it’s always written in ms and examiner report

Reaction score
I hope it won't be like 43,44. How did the people in your school feel? Are you taking A2 as well ?
I am taking AS exams this summer. My AS batch felt it was really easy and A2 batch found it slightly difficult(this could be because they had a P5 clash so they studied more for P5 I guess).

Reaction score
it has to be. the earlier past papers were still easier to deal with than this. istg yeh lets pray this year's papers gotta have lower boundaries for sure tho compared to last years
Yup it’s gonna be very low .. probably 19/30 for A .. I’m hoping for it to be lower so I can easily get A*

Reaction score
PLZ HELP ME
i got an A overall in AS
but a B in p3
n in MCQs i got an A but m sure it was a close one
my theory went fine...ill get an 80 or above that
but i messed up my p5
i might get 21 or 22
can i still get an A*?
Zaki ali asghar Holmes haithsoul Error Syntax guys plz help
I fuking fcked it up this paper 5. you will get A* if paper 4 is really good or even above threshold. Boy what a day

Reaction score
Yes bro, frequency increased. That was a bit of a trick, though it could've easily been noticed.
thanks bro. actually i initially wrote , it decreases . but later on when i checked i found out that it was just the opposite . i had my luck with me today. anyway how much are you expecting in this paper

Reaction score
thanks bro. actually i initially wrote , it decreases . but later on when i checked i found out that it was just the opposite . i had my luck with me today. anyway how much are you expecting in this paper
I am expecting more than 55 out of 60. Very confident about it

Reaction score
I fuking fcked it up this paper 5. you will get A* if paper 4 is really good or even above threshold. Boy what a day
ohhh yh it was tough n yh same it dint go too well for me either
gonna get 21-22 for sure
n i think the gt is going to be low too
well it went the 'low 80s' good
n besides, my p2 in AS went well
i thought i would get something as low as 50 so yh i think i got a 98 or 100 in AS
idk how much i need now to get an A* tho :/