• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey I need notes on the section B of A2: communication nuclear physics, etc...
I need simple understandable notes
Infact any notes on A2 will be fine.
If any one has access to compiled question and answers please help.
I really want to make an A* for physics.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Please ... Can somebody help me out with question 63...

Attachments

• IMG_20150218_201919.jpg
    IMG_20150218_201919.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Reaction score
Does anyone know where can I get cambridge as and a level physics coursebook pdf for free.

Reaction score
I need help I am forgetting one physics formula its something to do with 1/3* m * N = P or something there is suppose to be a V somewhere at the mass or number of mol,,,,, and u can covert it to become PV= nRT or...losing my head here thinking of one formula

Reaction score
I need help I am forgetting one physics formula its something to do with 1/3* m * N = P or something there is suppose to be a V somewhere at the mass or number of mol,,,,, and u can covert it to become PV= nRT or...losing my head here thinking of one formula

GasEq.jpg

I guess you can put the Greek letter "Ro" instead of "C" there too!

Reaction score
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Physics (9702)/9702_w08_qp_1.pdf

Q28, Why D , it should be B,
Redesigning the apparatus as a typical, light interference apparatus. We can use the equation ax=λd , In this case instead of fringes we have, those loud and silent, since x is the distance between the, we have x = λd/a , which means in order to decrease we have have to either increase λ or d (L) , or decrease a (d), Thats, why increase L should be the answer. And far as D goes i think in v=fλ ; f=v/λ , so increase frequency means decreasing λ, and therefore decreasing x .

Last edited: