• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Bro its smthg like this for the sketch part u need to combine both......What i mean here is u need to subtract numerical values..Initially the graph need tobe almost same as ea because ep very small...Then around 12 it will pass x axis...Hope u get it....
As far as I understand u mean that I will take value of electric field strength on both graph and their difference will be the point from where my graph will pass!thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guys can anyone help me with this question part c.Just dont get what they say....The answer is
significant changes in detail of V between samplings so frequency too low,....Thanks alot guys!!!

Attachments

• xc.png
    xc.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 27
Reaction score
Sorry bro not good at direct sensing,if it comes in exam all I know is that I am gonna put a resistor and a Thermistor in series a draw a voltmeter in parallel to the thermistor,now I don't know the temperature thingy in the question so got no logic to that!
Nvr mind man.Thanks a lot!!!!

Reaction score
Guys can anyone help me with this question part c.Just dont get what they say....The answer is
significant changes in detail of V between samplings so frequency too low,....Thanks alot guys!!!
Imagine the graph of the output by looking at the binary values u have calculated it will be like this as in the attachment,as u see there the graph has large steps thus frequency in inadequate.when the graph will have small height freq ok,if graph base is small see attachment then means no of bits taken are okay

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
Reaction score
Please anyone help me out. Physics AS level practical question say
Describe four sources of uncertainty or limitations of the procedure for this
experiment.

One of the answer for this is "Two readings are not enough (to draw a conclusion)"
and it also say Do not credit: "Few readings Take more readings and calculate average k Only one reading."
What is the is conclusion for this statement.Please anyone explain. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Please anyone help me out. Physics AS level practical question say
Describe four sources of uncertainty or limitations of the procedure for this
experiment.

One of the answer for this is "Two readings are not enough (to draw a conclusion)"
and it also say Do not credit: "Few readings Take more readings and calculate average k Only one reading."
What is the is conclusion for this statement.Please anyone explain. Thanks in advance.
Take more sets of reading, plot a graph and draw conclusion.

Reaction score
Are all quantities such as mass, time and length are to be measured in SI base unit in practical. For example mass in kg instead of g ?

Reaction score
does anyone remember what was the answer to the question about the circuit with a variable and constant resistor in parallel and the other six ohm resistor in series , the one with the 24 volt battery ? in the part where he asked to calculate the resistance of the constant resistor X ? this ques could be the difference between my getting an A or a B .. please help :( .... Tense!
p.s im talking about v 22

Reaction score
Hei bro,,this is an answer someone gave in the forum......
5 b ii) 1 In the equation, 1/2mv^2 = qV
mass n charge are constant, so velocity is directly proportional to p.d.
Reducing the pd ---> velocity of the particle will also decrease.
So, the deflection will b larger.

2 the magnetic field is providing the centripetal force in this case. So, when mag. field strength increases, the force exerted by it also increases ( F = BIl)
So, since the centripetal force now increases, the deflection will again b larger!

Reaction score
Hey can anyone please explain that why won't the displacement in xcm be written as x=x*sinwt??? In the marking scheme they've used cos but in s.h.m we always use sin for displacement.
Q3, partii may june 2013 v.42

Attachments

• 1400228583856.jpg
    1400228583856.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
Hey can anyone please explain that why won't the displacement in xcm be written as x=x*sinwt??? In the marking scheme they've used cos but in s.h.m we always use sin for displacement.
Q3, partii may june 2013 v.42
Bro if start from middle use sin,,,,,if start above or below equilibrium position use cos...K?

Attachments

• df.png
    df.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 1